Sunday, November 19, 2017

Layers of november


THE MINDSET

Would never thought that november will become one of my favourite months. It's in a way time of the year when you start being very excited about Christmas and all upcoming festivities at the end of the year. However it is still not the time to recap all the things that we've achieved in this year and I think I still have a bit of time left to reach some of my goals I' ve set up early at the begining of 2017. I am someone who really tries to live in the moment as much as possible, so the plan is to savor every little thing that this year still might bring and then dedicate whole december on celebrating and having lots of fun with my beloved people. 




STYLE OF THE MONTH

What I also like about november is that at the begining of the month we are still into fall mode, we can still catch few warm days where we mostly wear light layers of clothes. However as we are now entering the second half of the month I am slowly altering and opting for more chunky and heavier layers since the winter is already knocking on our doors. Therefore my lovelies, I have decided to dedicate this post to my view of how to style in november. As you already know, I really don't hesitate to play with colours and materials. What I recently got is this trendy but also evergreen french capy in beautiful burgundy colour, and then built up the whole look around it. Found my Antoni and Alison knit from last year and realized it has the same colour to match with the capy. What I really adore about this knit is that it is made out of 100% merino wool and makes me really warm on cold and windy days in Hamburg. At the same time has really cool colour combination on back and front, so win win for me. I also kombined it with a longer baby blue shirt form ZARA because it's all about layering, right?:) The rest is more or less casual, I thrown on my trusted navy coat and favourite grey scarf of this season. And to keep it a little bit calmer I opted for a good old black Guess bag which I own for many years already but I always get back to her especially at this time of the year. How do you guys enjoy in november? Any style tips that you would like to share? Feel free to write me and also check my fall outfits on my instagram profile!J

Love xx
Natalija



Photo credits: Mathias Schacht

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­




WHAT I WORE

Knitwear  Antoni and Alison (sold out)

Navy coat  MANGO

Blue shirt  ZARA

White pants ZARA 

Bag  GUESS

Shoes ZARA

French capy  Accessorize

Grey scarf Springfield



No comments:

Post a Comment