Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall fashion


  



If there is one word that can describe fall for me, than it would be change. Everything changes, that's what nature teaches us all the time. It  is sometimes hard for us people to get use to changes because we tend to like staying in the safe/comfort zone. Yet, the only possibility for us to grow is to change something in our lives every now and then. Because, how one very smart lady said, if you want to be successful  a constant change should be your comfort zone. And somehow I feel that every fall brings a possibility for new beginning, new change. So why not starting from our wardrobe? :)







So yes, I got some updates in my wardrobe and I also finally made some cleaning and outsourcing. Felt very happy with current situation and looking forward to play with all outfits. What I adore about fall is the possibility of endless layering and combining different pieces. I really really adore these new boots from ZARA,  aren't they badass? :) Love the edginess, detailing and leather, and they are also very comfy. You can where them in casual outfit such as this one, but you can also dress them up nicely. Check out my instagram to see how I styled them up. This time I opted for something cosy and causal so I grabbed my navy pants with white stripes and paired them with striped shirt. I guess that my stripes obsession is now more than obvious :) Since it was kinda coldish I've thrown white sweater and bomber jacket on. I also added some accessories for more fun, and there you go. With some small changes in your wardrobe you can build up completely new outfits. So go ahead, play and have fun in process! 

Love xx
Natalija







WHAT I WORE

Jacket   ZARA (sold out)

Boots    ZARA

Pants    Pull & Bear

Blouse  HM

Striped shirt  Urban Outfitters (sold out)

Bag       Loius Vouitton Artsy MM

Rings    Pull & Bear

Watch   Kapten & Son



     Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht




No comments:

Post a Comment