Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer and the city


 Hello once again my dear people. First of all I would like to say big  THANK YOU, for all of you who read my blog, follow me on instagram, like and comment my photos. I really can't be more grateful. Got so much support and beautiful comments which I really didn't expect. Since I've just started this whole blog journey only for my fun and joy, seeing the fact that I can share it with more than one person makes me incredibly happy. So, thank you!

Today's blog post is all about summer trendy pieces and colours which got my full attention. We  recently had several amazing weekends here in Hamburg. Sun was shining all day long and seems like everyone decided to leave there homes and enjoy in warm surrounding outside. Since I realized that summer is slowly knocking on our doors, I didn't have any other option than to bring some new goodies in my closet, right? :D It all started with these stunning Manolo Blahnik inspired ZARA shoes. I think all Sex and the city girls will share my passion now. Really adore the colour and shoe's design. Matches so well with all shades of summer. The colour that compliments so well orange is definitely baby blue. So obviously I had to get my hands on this gingham off shoulder blouse. Gingham is totally on fire this season, mostly on dresses, skirts and blouses..so I'm seriously thinking to get some more of those pieces. What do you think, good idea? :D What's also cool about gingham , you can always pair it with another printed piece ( stripes or floral ) and make an amazing outfit. This time I kept it calme and paired it with simple jeans shorts, but you can always let your imagination do the work ;) 
So there you go guys, those were some small tips and hints from me about summer outfits. Let me know if you find it interesting. I wish you an awesome day!
Lots of love x

Natalija

Shoes : ZARA
Gingham off shoulder : shein
Shorts: HM
Bag: Louis Vuitton ARTSY MM












Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht

2 comments: