Sunday, June 18, 2017

Modern Cinderella



Yesterday I've got an instant inspiration for the title of a new blog post. I was on my way to meet a friend and at the same time thinking about new ideas for a blog. Out of a sudden I had a small accident with my lovely ZARA orange shoes  ( I showed them in Summer and the city blog post ). Luckily ZARA  was 5min far from me and didn't have other choice than to go there and return them because I literally couldn't wear one shoe anymore. They didn't have my size anymore so I unfortunately couldn't replace them, so I got my money back. At that point you only have 2 possibilities, either you will be desperate because you lost your fav pair shoes, or you will choose to be happy because now for returned money you can buy something even better. I won't tell you know how I plan to spend it, but soon you will probably see it anyway on my social media :D It was actually win win situation, I've got unexpected money and a blog inspiration, ha! :D From where I stand a modern Cinderella is women who takes the advantage of any situation that happens, even from those that just at a first glance look unpleasant. And now you ask, what about the prince? Well, the prince is there to be an unconditional support and to follow you on your crazy adventures. Because you know you can always find your fav shoes on your own ;) You create your own reality, that's the only magic here my friends.





So now let's step into fashion small talks. After I said farewell to my Cinderella shoes I just thought about what can I match this wonderful dress with. I still planned to be very active and visit some city events, make some new photos etc. So I just throw on my cute puma shoes, and my good old Guess bag which has the same pattern as my dress ( that was pretty easy :) ) For colder evenings I always tend to bring my jeans jacket, it really goes with almost every single outfit. We decided to go to our fav downtown places and enjoy in beautiful street art, great hip hop vibes and amazing food. I really wanted to share that feeling with you here. Hope you can see how much Hamburg has to offer and I 
hope you all had magical weekend!
Lots of love
xx
Natalija

Dress: VERO MODA
Shoes: PUMA
Jeans jacket: Pull and bear
Bag : GUESS

Photos and edit by Mathias Schact












<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18949643/?claim=v95fnefkv2b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Lepa kombinacija i divna lokacija za slikanje! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete