Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happiness around the corner


I had such a great weekend. And not just this one. Basically every single one in my case is a reason to celebrate and enjoy life. Now many people ask me, but how can you be happy all the time? Well it's just a matter of your decision, because where your attention goes energy flows. And my energy and thoughts are mostly focused on all the beautful things that are happening to me every day, such as waking up in my bed, drinking coffee in my office or with people I love, running every morning in my favourite Stadtpark, doing yoga, meditation and many many more. I could seriously write thousands of reasons. But what most people do is always thinking and focusing on stuff that make them stressful and unhappy. And I did the same years ago, but then I changed my decison and chose to focus only upon good feeling thoughts, every single day. And that's when magic happens and your life changes completely. Therefore now I can tell to everyone, yes it is possible to be happy all the time, even when tough moments come, because you know that you always have at least one reason to be grateful..and that is your life. Happiness is always waiting for you around the corner, but you have to choose to go and get it :)




So this weekend I went around my corner, visited street festival, had amazing dinner with friends and enjoyed to the fullest in Sunday brunch. For that occasion I finally got my Hilfiger sandals out of closet because hey, let's be honest, summer is already here. Love wearing wedges because you can run in them all they long and at the same time they give you that feminine feeling becaue of the high heel. Denim mini skirt is back again, who would've thought..trends from 80's are still following us all over. And when it comes to denim I stay loyal to Levi's ;) The off shoulder blouse was so easy to match with this. And I really find these longer ruffled sleeves super cute.
Something new that just arrived in my closet is this very chic PINKO clutch. I'm so in love with every single pearl on it. It's so amazing how many wonderful details it has, really speechless. 
How do you like it? Would be so  happy to hear your thoughts :)
I hope you guys also had an amazing weekend and life in general, because every single one of you deserves nothing but less.
Lots of love x

Natalija

Skirt : Levi's
Wedges : Tommy Hilfiger
Clutch : PINKO
Blouse: shein

Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht










No comments:

Post a Comment