Sunday, May 28, 2017

Time focus



I was thinking about time lately. Find it really impressive how reltive it is. When you are doing something that really excites you or if you are spending it with your beloved ones time flies, right? On the other hand, sometime it feels like minutes are hours and hours are like days when you are not on your high vibe. So it must be that our focus creates this illusion of time. What’s also really amazing is the fact that it's always NOW. It's never tomorrow or yesterday, it's always now. Everything we have is right now, right this moment that we’ll never repeat again. That brings us to the conclusion that we have to use these moments very wisely and appreciate them as much as we can. Choosing always to spend it with right people, in right places. It's always up to us how are we spending every single moment in our lives.




So I've decided to choose fun, love and happiness. In order to manage daily life of scientist and still have enough time for all the little things that make me so excited (read fashion and food :) ) I always appreciate having timeless, luxury and stylish watch to remind me about the timetable. All of that I found in brand Saint London, and I've got so lucky to cooperate with them. Among all those beautiful watches that they have in their palete, I've decided for Chelsea brown model in rose gold with leather bracelet. It's so wearable in every occasion and I am a huge fan of great leather like it is in this case. Rose gold is huge trend in last few years, so they combined everything that modern girl needs: timeless and at the same time trendy piece that gives a luxury sparkle to each outfit. For this occasion I've chosen summer gingham dress. Makes me feel so romantic and girly. I've already mentioned how much I love yellow this season, so I don't hesitate to wear it and combine all the time. And if there are some ruffles- jackpot for me :D You can always dress it up with some high heels, but this time I stayed with my trandy MANGO shoes since I adore long walks.
The last but not the least I have some good news for all of mine amazing followers who read my blog every week! Since you give me so much support every day, I've thought that a little thank you would be appropriate. The possibility for you to get these amazing watches by Saint London for affordable price and treat your beautiful self has arisen. Therefore you have the opportunity to use the code HAPPYFASHIONIST, and get 20% off on your online purchase here.  So head over to their website and find your timless luxury piece. And hopefully it will remind you every day how precious time is.
Wish you great day!

Love xx
Natalija





















Watch : Saint London (get here)
Gingham dress : asos (get here)
Jeans jacket : PullandBear (get here)
Shoes : MANGO
Bag : ZARA

Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht

No comments:

Post a Comment