Sunday, May 14, 2017

Colourful life


I guess that fashion expression of women reflects her inner state of being.When I used to be younger I tended to wear and match 'safe' combinations of colours and clothing pieces. Was mostly navy, beige, black and white. And when I really wanted to play I would add something reddish. So basically I tended to stay in my comfort zone. As I grew  and became independent, life forced me to step out of my all comfort zones :D And I think from that point I released huge amount of fear that was following me over the years. Same happened with fashion. I decided to give a chance to all the colours. And I discovered that I enjoy sooo much in combining bright colours like yellow and orange. Not that just I  discovered colours but I also started being passionated about patterns, I can talk about stripes all day, but literally now most of my shirts are with stripe pattern. Love it so much :) 


So in this outfit I wanted to combine several current passions and obsessions. Firstly, this cute oversized blue and white striped shirt. It's a great  #throwon piece. I plan to wear it as a dress when summer comes, but for now it goes great with broken jeans. This shirt also matches so well with yellow blazer I've fallen in love few years ago. First thought when I bought it was: do I have anything to pair this blazer with? But very soon I realized it matches with so many pieces. This spring/summer season yellow statement pieces are total #musthave! So I highly recommend you girls to try to play with yellow pants, accessories etc. You will have fun I promise :D As a fav accessory I've chosen this super cute MANGO clutch ( that btw needs to be with some kind of pattern of course :D ). And my current biggest obssesion are these crazy pair of shoes, also from MANGO. Aren't they super cool? :) It was definitely love on the first sight when I saw them the few weeks ago. 
So to wrap it up here, my most important tip to all of my beautiful ladies who read this post is: dare to leave your comfort zones and start living your life with whole spectrum of colours. You will discover how much you can enjoy in different aspects of your life as soon as you decide to go beyond your limits. And when it comes to fashion, give a try this summer to something you never experimented with before. It's a great way to exlplore more of yourself and it's always  fun! 
Wish you a wonderful sunday and happy mother's day to all great moms out there! <3

Love x
Natalija











Blazer : pimkie
Broken jeans : ZARA (get here )
Clutch bag : MANGO
Shoes : MANGO (get here)
Shirt :Rika (get here)

Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht

No comments:

Post a Comment