Monday, May 1, 2017

Spring princess








Smells like spring - smells like new beginings! 

Spring always brings some changes in my life, so does it now.  I've decided to follow my passion and write my first blog post. This beautiful dress inspired me to go out and catch some beautiful moments in my city. Don't need to mention that ruffles are 'must have' of this season so I tend to wear shirts and dresses with ruffles all the time! :) Felt so princessy, and yet very comfy in combination with my new puma shoes with catch everyone's eye (yes, literally!). A bit of edginess brings beautiful pink bag. I love it so much, especially because of colourful pattern that Fendi brought first this season. How do you like it guys? Looking forward to your feedback!

Love x
Natalija




















Dress : shein
Bag : edited
White sneakers :puma
Coat: mango

Photos by Mathias Schacht

No comments:

Post a Comment