Sunday, May 21, 2017

Downtown vibes




What I really adore about Hamburg is that it is a city full of contrasts. On one hand, city center looks so glamorous and shines with that vibe of richness and amazing beauty. The Alster (city lake)  is, at least in my mind, that beutiful pearl in the heart of our city. As  I've aready mentioned in my pevious blogposts the city is full of green areas, with water channels and magical streets. However, there are other parts of Hamburg that I equally love and that have this downtown vibe. You can easily notice streetstyle influence, different types of architecture and the best places to eat.  When I was searching for outfit inspiration as well as shooting location I took into account an advice of a friend who said: show us something contrasting. So the first idea was of course St. Pauli, Sternschanze and casual mish and mash outfit. Schanze is full of amazing graffiti, street artists and musicians. So I felt a need to show you little bit of this city vibe. 







Since I am inspired almost every day by spring, I couldn't help myself and had to get these ZARA pants with beautiful floral print. Colour matches basically with everything, so I just threw on polo shirt and jeans jacket. I also used this floral print to match it with super cute pink bag. And at last, because of amazing weather and long walk that we had, I've put my favourite espadrilles on. I got them actually in Barcelona also in one of those downtown walks :D To spice it up of course there had to be some delicious frozen yogurt on our way. I was happy and thrilled as a kid strolling around favorite city areas, enjoying weather and being inspired all along the way. 
How do you like it guys? I hope I inspired you to go out and explore your cities. I guarantee you amazing vibes :D
Love you xx
Natalija











Bag : EDITED (get here)
Pants: ZARA (get here)
Shirt: Ralph Lauren (get here)
Jeans jacket : PullandBear (get here)

Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht

No comments:

Post a Comment