Sunday, May 7, 2017

Walk


I never enjoyed and appreciated weekend walks as much as I do in last year. Actually since I started my PhD almost two years ago, my life completely changed. A lot of new challenges crossed my life path.. and priorities, as well as ways to relax myself, changed. I feel so grateful and lucky to live in Hamburg. It has an incredible vibe, and as I often say it's my zen city. In Hamburg people appreciate nature very much, therefore you can see so many beautiful parks and green areas. Especially now in spring streets of Hamburg are pure magic. Therefore I use every weekend mostly to walk trough the city, discovering new places for great coffee and cake, admiring beautiful architecture. But mostly just breathing, being in the now and appreciating every single moment




Having good weather in Hamburg means: it's perfect time for white outfits! :) Since we often have rain here, I really can't wait for sunny weekends. This time I decided for white pants and white blazer. To keep it more fun I added stripped blouse and metallic grey shoes ( which are btw very comfy for long walks, considering this model). As a main accessory I choose my fav orange LV bag. It has so much space inside so I can keep all the stuff I need during the day.

And as final touch to your outlook, never forget to bring smile and positive attitude to the world, that's the only way you will get it back. For sure ;) .
How was your weekend guys? Hope you enjoyed as much as I did and I hope you like pics I made for you :)
  
Love  X

Natalija









   Blazer : H&M
   Pants : ZARA
   Striped blouse : ZARA
   Shoes : ZARA
   Bag : Louis Vuitton ARTSY MM



  Photos and edit by Mathias Schacht

1 comment: