Sunday, July 16, 2017

Small pleasures for great weekend


After few weeks of traveling and doing many interstetnig things, finally I'm back in my base and had the chance just to relax this weekend. In Hamburg we have so many options and places to enjoy, and one of my fav places is a small coffee shop in my neibourgood. It's owned by a french guy and everthing is inspired by Paris..so cute and chic, hidden from city center crowdedness, with best caffe latte and french delicious cakes. Since Paris is still number one on my travel bucket list, it's always nice visiting this place where I instantly visualize my amazing trip to city of lights. So this kind of pleasure I always need every now and then.






                         
        "Take your pleasure         seriously "

 Charles Eames


After coffee and cake, the second small pleasure that I give to myself is spending time in nature and getting lost in streets of Hamburg. What I like to do then is to clear my mind, reflect on all the great things that happend recently and remind my self how lucky and grateful I am. Sometimes we all get stucked into our daily routines, challenges and forget  just to stop for a second and simply breathe and focus on the moment. Therefore, pleasures like this I find extremely important for my own peace and happiness.


Since it was sunny here I couldn't wait to give my new sunglasses a walk out. I've got them recently from Mirina collections, and what is also great, you can also get them or similar ones with 20% of by using the code MIRINAGIRL. They are quite trendy piece and match well with any daily outfit. I have simply thrown on some classics like broken jeans, white shirt and flat shoes. Just to spice it up a bit I took this lovely H&M kimono and matched it with cute yellow bag.

So how was your weekend guys? Hope you gave yourself some nice pleasure that you deserve for sure :)
Lots of love!xx
Natalija






What I wear

Sunglasses:  Mirina collections,  get here
Broken jeans:   ZARA,  get here
Shirt:   PIMKIE,  get here  similar one
Bag:    Accessorize,  get here
Kimono:  HM
Flats:   Franco Sarto, check out their page here
Leather belt : Levi's,  get here

No comments:

Post a Comment