Sunday, August 6, 2017

My weekend oasis


Saturday afternoon. Location Planten un Blomen, Hamburg. Summer. Coffee in the hand. The best company. And a smile on my face. I think I've checked everything what genuinely makes me happy. As I often say, we are so blessed to live in this city that offers us everything we need. Therefore I don't hesitate to tell people that Hamburg should be on top of their travel bucket list. Planten un Blomen (Plants and Flowers) is amazing park in Hamburg, located  near to the city center. It is easily approachable, perfect location for many people to bring their blankets and make cute picnics. For me this park is a place where I always tend to go when I feel a need to connect with nature and admire it's beauty...and I don't need to travel far away to find that spot. Again,... such a bless. What I find especially wonderful in summer is the Japanese garden. As a flower lover that's heaven on earth for me. On the other hand, I also like to visit Apotheker Garten, and recall all the knowledge and memories that I bring from pharmacy studies. Those are some of many beautiful spot to visit, but there are many more!




                                                                                 


''Allow nature's peace to flow into you as a sunshine flows into trees''

But now let's move on to the outfit. I forgot to mention at the beginning that there is one more thing that always excites me, and that is creating an outfit, combining different peaces in one story. This time I was inspired by patterns and prints. And the dominating one is, as you may noticed, stripes. I really like to combine them in different ways and in this case  went for this amazing shirt/dress/kimono from Urban Outftters and a HM hair band. This shirt is such an easy going piece, and you can make many different outfits out of it. I like that the shirt and hair band have different kind of stripes, but still the same colour so can play with them. You can also wear hair band as a turban or however you feel it. The skirt I choose just to bring a pop of colour, again very easy to combine in any summer outfit. Last but not least, with these shoes I fell in love quite recently when I found them on ZARA sales, and just couldn't resist...you girls would do the same, right? :D I really love their shape, colour and cute velvet laces which matched my PINKO bag..I guess that was the biggest reason why I got them. The thing is, whenever I see a beautiful piece of clothing, I immediately start to visualize the whole outfit that would go with it, and that is basically how I decide whether I will buy it or not. 
How about you guys, what kind of  shopping techniques you use? Would really like to hear that :)

Hope you enjoyed this post got some inspiration for the following week! I listed down all the links where you can find these items, many of them are on sale right now ;) 
Thank you so much for all the support and kindness I'm getting from you! :)
Love xx
Natalija





What I wore

Striped shirt : Urban Outftters
Skirt : HM (sold out)
Hairband : HM
Shoes: ZARA
Bag: PINKO







No comments:

Post a Comment