Monday, August 28, 2017

Mondays


Hello everyone once again, and happy monday! Even tough many people are not fans of  monday, I must say I kinda like mondays. For me that is always synomim of fresh and new start. The time when I write my weekly goals, set my focus and start with hustle. How I set and prime my mondays is how the rest of week will look like. Therefore,  what I always do and also recommend is to start with gratitude, setting goals , workout, meditation and nutricious breakfast. I know it sounds a lot, but trust me it is totally worth it! The morning rituals shape your mindset, and give you that inital boost to your day. Therefore, take your time in the morning and invest it wisely in yourself! ;)







When it comes to fashion I kept it casual this time. I went for a nice walk and deliscous ice cream in 
the late afternoon, so I didn't put too much effort as you can tell. Sometimes I just like it that way, since you know how we girls are capable to think and prepare our outfits for hours. White pants go with every single thing basically, so I just threw on this super fun t-shirt and combined everythng with pink sunglasses that I got recently ( aren't they so cool? :). The last but not the least are my fav pair of shoes this season. And believe it or not,  no high fashion heels, just adiletes. Simple as that. Found my old mango clutch, so I thought it could play well with the rest. I really adore combining diferent patterns and colours, can't help it :)
So guys how is our monday going on? Hope you had great start of the week! 
Love XX
Natalija




What I wore 

T-shirt    Cleptomanicx
White pants  ZARA
Bag :    MANGO
Shoes: adiddas
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters









No comments:

Post a Comment