Sunday, February 9, 2020

Peaceful Corner



It's been a while, I know, but here I am again with some new stories to tell and experiences to share.

In the last two years many things have changed in my life. I have finished my PhD (wohoo), started a new job and moved into new home of my dreams. With all of that, I also learned so many life lessons, I grew in all aspects of my life that I am super proud and grateful for.

Right now I am more than eager and excited to share all of that with you guys, because I know that for some of you will be very helpful. For that reason, together with my partner, I made a new platform where I want to share more of my experiences, and that platform is our podcast Peaceful Corner.


We (my partner in crime Mathias and me) named it Peaceful Corner because we are recording this podcast in our very own peaceful corner. It is a place where we love to talk about our daily events, life decisions, mindset, music, cooking and all of that good stuff. At some point we realised that it might be way more useful and also fun for us if we could share some of our life lessons and experiences with people.





So we started with the first episode Starting your PhD and Why
In this episode we were talking about our educational background, journey to PhD, how did we decide to start it at the first place and all the things you have to consider before you make this important decision in your life.
If you are someone who is thinking about to start PhD or you are already in this game, or even not at all, it might be very useful for you to listen to this one since we shared a lot of tips from our experience on how to make big life decisions, overcoming struggles and reaching your goals.
We hope you find it helpful, have fun and enjoy!
With gratitude,
Natalija 

No comments:

Post a Comment