Thursday, December 28, 2017

It's almost a new year


THE PRESENT MOMENT 

As I am sitting right now, writing my post and drinking favourite coffee I couldn't help not thinking about how time is relative. When we were kids  a month would last sooo long, not even mentioning a year. And now as we get older, a year flies. There is also one more huge thing, when we were kids we weren't conscious, therefore you can't remember most of your childhood. But now we are, or at least we should be way more. We should be able to live consciously every single day, moment by moment. So that it doesn't happen that at the end of year we say: woow this year flew away so fast. But can you actually recall how did you feel, what did you do in February, May or September? Most of the time no, because we don't live in presence. Most of the time we are far away in the future with our thoughts, or even more often in the past. We don't allow ourselves to stop and just observe present moment.  One of the reasons why I started this blog is also to document my thoughts and feelings over the time. I don't want to miss these 'little' moments like walking around my beautiful city and eating the best maracuja tarte with cappuccino. 


GOALS

So it's almost end of the year, and I like to reflect upon everything I went trough this year and how I generally felt. It is important to think about what are the things you achieved and made you proud of. Therefore I like journaling, because I can go through my weekly and monthly goals and see actually what was achieved. After reflecting upon good things that happened and setting my positive mood I am ready to write another list of goals for the next year. It's important to be on a higher vibration when you are doing that because if you are feeling down and bad about yourself you won't write those goals that are actually very achievable for you! So choose the right time when you are not distracted and you are at peace. It is also important to be real and specific about your goals. Because if you set some unrealistic goals you most likely won't achieve them. You will feel disappointed and you will never ever write a list again. One more thing that I found very useful is to describe to yourself how are you going to feel when you achieve that. And don't describe it future tense but in the present. You see where am I getting with this post, it is always about present moment! For example if you want to find a new job next year: I am feeling joyful, excited and motivated at my work. Long story short, act as if you already have it! That's the whole trick ;)

Wishing you all amazing NY full of joy, happiness and laughter!

With love and gratitude,

Natalija


Photo credits
Mathias Schacht




WHAT I WORE

Coat  Tommy Hilfiger (similar)

Jumper  P & B (similar)

Skirt  Levi's

Tights CALZEDONIA

Shoes ZARA  (sold out)

Bag  EDITED (sold out)



No comments:

Post a Comment